Flu Vaccine Notification
AN APPOINTMENT IS NECESSARY IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A FLU VACCINATION.
Please remember that all flu clinics are scheduled with a NURSE ONLY so any other medical issues cannot be addressed at that time and would require another appointment to be scheduled. Also, because of the fast pace due to each time slot being only 5 minutes, we can not administer any other vaccines other than the flu vaccine during our flu clinic times.
Upcoming Flu Clinics Are As Follows:
FLU VACCINE HAS BEEN RECEIVED BY ALL MANUFACTURERS AND FUNDING SOURCES. THE FOLLOWING FLU CLINICS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PATIENTS WITH ALL INSURANCE PLANS.
THURSDAY OCTOBER 4, 2018 5:30PM - 7:30PM
MONDAY OCTOBER 8, 2018 8:30AM - 11:30AM
1:00PM - 4:45PM
5:30PM - 7:30PM
TUESDAY OCTOBER 9, 2018 5:30PM - 7:30PM
WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 10, 2018 5:30PM - 7:30PM
THURSDAY OCTOBER 11, 2018 5:30PM - 7:30PM
SATURDAY OCTOBER 13, 2018 9:30AM -11:30AM (FULL)
MONDAY OCTOBER 15, 2018 5:30PM - 7:30PM(FULL)
TUESDAY OCTOBER 16, 2018 5:30PM - 7:30PM (FULL)
WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 17, 2018 8:15AM - 11:45AM
5:30PM - 7:30PM (FULL)
THURSDAY OCTOBER 18, 2018 5:30PM - 7:30PM (FULL)
FRIDAY OCTOBER 19, 2018 8:15AM - 11:45AM
1:15PM - 3:30PM
SATURDAY OCTOBER 20,2018 9:30AM - 11:30AM (FULL)
MONDAY OCTOBER 22, 2018 5:30PM - 7:30PM (FULL)
TUESDAY OCTOBER 23, 2018 5:30PM - 7:30PM(FULL)
WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 24, 2018 5:30PM - 7:30PM (FULL)
THURSDAY OCTOBER 25, 2018 5:30PM - 7:30PM
SATURDAY OCTOBER 27, 2018 9:30AM - 11:30AM
MONDAY OCTOBER 29, 2018 5:30PM - 7:30PM
TUESDAY OCTOBER 30, 2018 5:30PM - 7:30PM
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 3, 2018 9:30AM - 11:30AM
MONDAY NOVEMBER 5, 2018 5:30PM - 7:30PM
TUESDAY NOVEMBER 6, 2018 5:30PM - 7:30PM
THURSDAY NOVEMBER 8, 2018 5:30PM - 7:30PM
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 10, 2018 9:30AM - 11:30AM
MONDAY NOVEMBER 12, 2018 5:30PM - 7:30PM
THURSDAY NOVEMBER 15, 2018 5:30PM - 7:30PM
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 17, 2018 9:30AM - 11:30AM
MONDAY NOVEMBER 19, 2018 5:30PM - 7:30PM
|Flu Vaccine Information You Should Know:
Key facts about seasonal influenza (flu) can be found at www.cdc.gov.
All of our single dose syringe flu vaccine is preservative free, latex free, antibiotic free and mercury free.
Flu clinics are for flu vaccines only. A physician will not be available at flu clinics as these are nurse only visits.
If you think your child may be ill, unsure of whether or not your child should receive the flu shot that day, or you have questions regarding the flu vaccine, please call our office to speak with a nurse before your flu clinic appointment.
Things that would make it so your child would not be able to get the Flu vaccination on the day of their appointment or need for you to call and reschedule their appointment.
To be eligible to receive the Flu Vaccination :
- Your child being ill or has had a fever in the last 24-48 hours. (If your child has mild cold symptoms with no fever, they are still able to receive the flu vaccine if you wish.)
***Also if this is the first year your child is getting the Flu Shot and your child is ages 6 months - 8 years old, they will need a 2nd dose 30 days after the first. Please make that appointment on your way out.***
- Your child must not be ill or have had a fever in the last 24-48 hours. (Mild cold symptoms without fever are not a contraindication to receive the flu vaccine).
- Your child must not have had a severe reaction to a previous dose of the flu vaccine, injection or intranasal.
- Your child must not have any history of Guillain Barre' Syndrome, an illness associated with paralysis.
- If your child is 6 months - 2 years of age or has any of the following Diabetes, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Heart condition or other chronic medical health conditions, they are only able to receive the injectable flu vaccine only.
FLU VACCINES WILL BE ADMINISTERED AND CLINICS WILL BE HELD AS LONG AS VACCINE PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE. PLEASE CHECK THE WEBSITE FOR UPDATES, CHANGES AND/OR CANCELLATIONS.